Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Cellar Holes again today with some nice finds

CT Todd

Got out to 3 new locations today with Gary. I got the ground and Gary did the research. We found things at all three spots he circled on the map. My finds were 5 IHs a small locket a two cent piece some flat buttons a two piece military button and some flat buttons. We had a great time.
As we walked from site one to two Gary was talking about that we were over due for a two cent piece and within 5 minutes of the conversation I found one. You just never know. HHunting. Get out there.

Field 1
Sens 24
Recovery 5
IBias 2
GB 0

Another great outing Todd & Gary !! That button is an interesting piece, let us know what you find out.
Jeff

revwar76 said:
what tone setting do you use 1 2 5 or 50

I use 5 tone

revwar76 said:
with iron bias at 2 would you still pick up cannon balls and ax heads

Although cannon balls are not much to worry about where I live I'm sure they would come through and ax heads too.

Very nice! Weather cooled off ? 90 something here today.

Nice finds Todd. I am the proud owner of the 800 and can't wait to try it.

Henry