Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Changing settings.

JAN1

Have just found a set of new settings for beach use for my new nox.
If I change the settings do I have to save them or will I just have to press the button on the right side of the control box.
Thanks in advance.

The Equinox will automatically save the changes. The 800 has a user button I think you are referring to it would be used if you wanted to have the a second set of settings in the same mode. ie factory and modified in beach 1. once saved in the user mode you could toggle back and forth between the 2. The answer is either on would work.
HH Jeff

Have just found a set of new settings for beach use for my new nox.
If I change the settings do I have to save them or will I just have to press the button on the right side of the control box.
Thanks in advance.
EQUINOX remembers its last-used Search Profile and will return to this when the detector is turned on. For example, if Field Profile 1 was active when turned off, this Search Profile will be active when the detector is turned back on (Nox 600). Also, just curious what beach settings are you using and what type of beach conditions (dry sand, black sand, etc..)

The settings are from a paul-cee.co.uk may be possible to get it over there.
There are photo's for every step so is very helpful.
Hope this is of use.

If you do a factory reset, gone.
If you just do a reset of just the mode like Park 1 it is fine. you can do
But if you do a profile reset it’s gone.
Doug

If you do a full Factory reset its gone.
if you just do a reset to just the mode your in like Park 1 It will not erase what is in your profile Settings.

Doug. Sorry about the duplicate