Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Charging cables don't work

Jay80

I received my Deus 2 on 2/14 and now the charging cables don't work. I know it is the cables because I have a Deus 1 and those cables, without the screw in connector, work on my Deus 2. Deus has a 5 year warranty, but the cables are not covered. It cost me $33 to purchase new ones. Sucks. Great 5 year warranty, but if it doesn't cover parts, it is useless. Hope nobody else has this problem.

I received my Deus 2 on 2/14 and now the charging cables don't work. I know it is the cables because I have a Deus 1 and those cables, without the screw in connector, work on my Deus 2. Deus has a 5 year warranty, but the cables are not covered. It cost me $33 to purchase new ones. Sucks. Great 5 year warranty, but if it doesn't cover parts, it is useless. Hope nobody else has this problem.
The charging cables aren't covered for at least a limited time????-----Yeah---that's a GREAT warranty all right! (n)

Is it a problem with the supply plugin? Like…none of the three ends have power? That’s a pretty weird one there!

If all 3 ends wouldn't charge, I would have spliced a new usb plug on it. If 2 of the 3 worked I would have spliced the one that didn't with the two that do. You could always use a separate cord for the headphones.

One of mine doesn't work either, well it doesn't work for the headphones. I've heard there is a problem with some of them. My dealer said he will ship me a new one at no charge. Said he has heard of others having the same problem.
Won't say who the dealer is.

If all 3 ends wouldn't charge, I would have spliced a new usb plug on it. If 2 of the 3 worked I would have spliced the one that didn't with the two that do. You could always use a separate cord for the headphones.
I could have done that but the screw in plug didn't work either and that was a problem.