Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Charging problem with new hf elliptical coil

RichW

New coil just arrived today. So I put it together and hook it up to charger for initial charge. The charging light won't stay on when it charging. It might stay on for 30 -40 seconds the it will start to blink a few times like it's fully charged. Then the light will stay on again for a while, back and forth. Wondering what the problem is, I've reconnected the charging clamp several times. Now I'm wondering if it's really charging or not. Never had this happen to my x-35 coil. Any ideas about what's going on. Thanks

It's possible that it's almost fully charged. What does the indicator on your remote tell you about the charge level? If it's 3 bars, I would go out and use it until it's down to 2 bars or less and try again.

I’ve had it for years,battery has been changed it’s still the same,you have to live with it or send it back..it never flashes for a full charge

I have always enjoyed the elip but find its the hardest to place just right to accept a charge. Was has having trouble until I put a new battery in and it immediately started up. Remember it also require a good battery unlike the x35s.

Todays top up doesn’t flash as full up but indicator on remote shows a full coil so I presume it’s full up despite it not flashing so

I thought maybe my battery was bad on the dues 1, So I bought another battery on the hf elliptical. But I put it on charge and after a week on charge it started flashing like it was charged. So I took it out and used it and then charged it overnight and it charged just fine. I am still wondering why I had to charge it 5 days at first.

I thought maybe my battery was bad on the dues 1, So I bought another battery on the hf elliptical. But I put it on charge and after a week on charge it started flashing like it was charged. So I took it out and used it and then charged it overnight and it charged just fine. I am still wondering why I had to charge it 5 days at first.
The battery you received was below the voltage level that the charger would recognize . If the battery voltage is low the charger will continue to try and charge it and then quit and will repeat again and again that little bit it charges each time raises the voltage where the charger recognizes it . Once the voltage gets to where the charger recognizes it will charge it . sube