Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Charging

casull454

I think I might have asked this question before, but don't recall if I received an answer. How do you tell when the Legend is fully charged. What I have been doing is just charging what I think it might need, but I really haven't been using it that much. When I plug in the charger, the screen lights up and then shortly thereafter it goes off. What is supposed to happen when fully charged? I know there's a lot of knowledgeable people here and I hope someone can give me answer on this. Thanks.

I have had the same question and as far as I can tell , when fully charged the little battery icon stops showing that it is taking a charge with just the plain battery icon and no flashing. I just turn it on and if there is no movement at that icon I assume it is fully charged. While charging the battery icon shows activity if you turn the machine on until it gets done. Since I only hunt 2 or 3 hours at a time I don't get too concerned as long as I am showing 4 bars in the icon.

There may be,,,I just got tired of looking for it and have been living with it the way it is. I have come close to running out of juice a couple of times when I hadn't charged it and was using a lot of 4khz with lighting and wired headphones ; no problems since I made a few changes. When I see the icon down a notch or two I charge it and have been good to go.

You don't have to turn it on if the charge cord is attached. The icon in the upper left corner quits flashing from empty to full and becomes solid. If the cord is disconnected, then you have to turn it on to check just like most other detectors.

On mine, when it is plugged into the charger, the screen comes on when plugged in, but then almost immediately goes off. If I want to check the charging progress, I have to turn the detector on in order to see the screen and charging status.

On mine, when it is plugged into the charger, the screen comes on when plugged in, but then almost immediately goes off. If I want to check the charging progress, I have to turn the detector on in order to see the screen and charging status.
Same here , no icon showing after initial charging point.

I think I might have asked this question before, but don't recall if I received an answer. How do you tell when the Legend is fully charged. What I have been doing is just charging what I think it might need, but I really haven't been using it that much. When I plug in the charger, the screen lights up and then shortly thereafter it goes off. What is supposed to happen when fully charged? I know there's a lot of knowledgeable people here and I hope someone can give me answer on this. Thanks.
When the light comes on and then goes off, if you look close with some reading glasses, LOL you can still see the tiny battery icon up in the corner (I think left corner). It should be MUCH larger (in my opinion). HH George

I noticed the same thing the other day. I also have a screen saver on mine that is about a 1/16 short of the top of the screen and it further obscures the view a bit. To see the icon I have to almost try to look under the top edge of the control housing but it is there. Appears to just turn solid when fully charge versus blinking.(y)

I noticed the same thing the other day. I also have a screen saver on mine that is about a 1/16 short of the top of the screen and it further obscures the view a bit. To see the icon I have to almost try to look under the top edge of the control housing but it is there. Appears to just turn solid when fully charge versus blinking.(y)
My Legend did not even have a battery icon when I first received it until I updated to 1.05 then the icon was there, I even sent a PM to Delik asking why there was no battery icon when I first received my first Legend

This is for anyone that cannot see the battery Icon while charging, and the screen is dark, if you take a light and shine it on the screen while charging you can see the battery Icon blinking at you while charging once finished charging it stops blinking and is just a solid battery bar

Nokta needs to do an update to that battery charge indicator and make it red while charging, if that can be done or make it larger because it is very hard to see