Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Check this out.......

Architex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMqhVsYlCEU

Flintstone said:
Is XP making a new detector??? Is it just going to be deeper?

I would almost expect them to release a multifrequency coil at some point. I think the newer multifrequency out there from that rather large company is making clear that more datapoints from simultaneous frequencies has very clear advantages.
I haven't had a Deus in a while, but it was fun investigating a target in different frequencies, and then finding the best for your ground. Well, what if they could do that automatically using multiple simultaneous
frequencies and some powerful processors? Guaranteed to happen, just a question of when imo. And I would love to have one.

So much better than those goofy minelab commercials. There’s some serious
Technology and quality in that small deus or orx package. They outsource
practically nothing ( except the new app they keep saying will be out
in 2019). I’m not so sure they’re working on a simultaneous multi frequency
machine, but waterproof is another story

I’ve yet to find a target that 17khz dosnt find, I ran a series of tests over 2 weeks checking each signal on 7 12 and 17, 17 was better every single time .
You can issue the depth problem...if there is one...with 17 by lowering reactivity , tx 3 , and sweeping slower .

Well done !

Loved my deus but I water hunt and that's one short coming of the Deus not waterproof they need to fix that goofy handle foot which is useless!