Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Christmas gifts

yazoo

Just figure I had sold my old black SEF 10X12 quiet a few months back to get the white one. Well the money got away along with the mix up and debate over the white 10X12 being any better. So I was without one all fall, after the ground got soft enuff to dig. Well I got a new one from my better half along with the 2900RB super battery system for Christmas. Well now we got almost a foot of snow and cold for who knows how long. Can only hunt so much in the house the damn detector keeps picking up the Harleys in the basement. Guess I will make it to spring or warmer weather. Hope you all have a great new year! H.H. Yazoo

Come on Spring......

I'm in Dallas and brought the snow with me. I know you will like the battery and I hope you got a good coil.

From what i have checked the coil out,by going outside I think it is better than my black one and the black one did pretty well in the bottom 2 freqs. You didnt have to send the snow north and east Rob. LOL
Yazoo

I gave myself a present and ordered a 2900. It will be here tomorrow. If you would have asked me a few years ago if I would have been so excited to get a battery I would have told you that you were crazy! Good Luck and enjoy. I wish you an early thaw.

http://rnb-innovations.com/

Kellyco has them.

You will really enjoy the R&B 2900 battery.
I also have a R&B aw2200 as a backup but didn't need it as the 2900 is Killer..
Good luck and happy New Year to all.....:detecting:

Been using the 2900 2 days now I am still over 11 volts that's with running the back light up at around 10 ... Amazing stuff its also a couple of ounces lighter.

I'm the do it yourself type and with a dremel you can fit 6 18650 lithium ion cells in a modified whites pack. I ordered new Panasonic 3100 mah protected cells, the cells in the picture are the old one I had on hand and at the time I just used them for the picture because I was still waiting on the new ones to come in, anyway for $80 I bought 6 new cells wired it all up and it slides right in like a normal pack and has an insane 6200 mah capacity I can hunt for days with. Took me about 2 hours to complete this project but I have never worried about batteries since.

I have an electronic engineering degree and a life long passion for it which makes it easier too. I wanted to add a little something about lithium ion batteries. Lithium ion batteries will have longest life span (charge discharge cycles ) if they are charged from 50% or more to 100% V's say a 20% charge to 100% so with a massive 6200mah battery pack I can literally hunt for two days and it will be at 60% plus charge, in most cases I will charge at night after a hunt so most of the time the batteries never go below 80% I will however give them a good full discharge cycle ever 10-15 charges, I hunt for 4-5 hours 8 days in a row just to get the pack to 20%