Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

christmas weekend hits...(3 IH & war nickel)

jughed440

Had a few hours between yesterday and today to hit a couple of my favorite old spots....first time with Etrac, using the X-8 coil. The IHs are dated 1908, 1891, & 1881. The three of them were found on the same site where my biggest coin spill find (7 IHs), and quite a few silvers were found. The war nickel (1943) was found down the road at the other site where i also found the '56 wheat and a '59 penny.
The cold wind was more than enough to make the hunt short on both days.

It's a War Party !!! Nice

Nice finds, good batch of indians.

Rolladex said:
All kind of cool things bet that was a lot of fun.

Yes it was...and not a single pull tab at the IH site.
The only way for me learn the Etrac sounds and numbers is to dig and dig...and dig. There were a lot more 'finds' besides what's shown in the picture.

That's the way if you don't mind digging and it will click with you easier too. Ii did it this way too, besides it's fun and you never know what will turn up and that's why were here isn't it!!