Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Church

While your looking for a church in Ohio, you might want to YouTube Lifepoint church in Fredericksburg Va. Pastor Daniel is a man of God and he always delivers a great sermon.

Can anyone tell me which church is the best
one to go to that explains the best and that
has less singing and more preaching. & weely
mens bible studies. I live in Macedonia, OH
Thank You May you all have a bless day..
If you like hell & brim stone preaching and preaches the truth,he tells it like it is check out you tube JOHN HAGEE at Corner Stone church in San Antonio,Texas. If you are looking prophecy preaching the BEST is Perry Stone !!!He is on you tube tube he has been spreading GODS word since he was 16 years old. :thumbup: :clapping:.

Gods' Word is replete:
Rom_16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
1Co_1:10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
1Co_3:3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?
1Co_11:18 For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it.
Do not go to any denomination.
They all divide. My research reveals most got their name from others. They put so much emphasis on one issue so that is how they got their name.
The Math formulae for division is numerator on top. Denominator on bottom.
Denominator = Denomination.
I do not care what any Religion, Denomination, or Preacher says.
All I care about is what sayeth the Lord.
There are basically (2) two themes. 1.) Hell fire & Brimstone. 2.) Prosperity. And from those (2) two they have one common denominator.
Send money to God;
however, you must use my address.
What did Jesus say about those with their own deeds, and doctrines.
Rev_2:6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the
deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.
Rev 2:15 So hast thou also them that hold the
doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate.
They all preach tithe. No New Testament Christian is suppose to pay tithes.

Act 15:24 Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us have troubled you with words, subverting your souls, saying, Ye must be circumcised, and keep the law: to whom we gave no such commandment:
Act 15:28 For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things;
Act 15:29 That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.
Gal 5:3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
Gal 5:4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.
Jas 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

New Testament Christians are to never pay tithes. Tithe is Old Testament.
2Co_9:7 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly,
or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.

Giving to the Needy
Mat 6:1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.
Mat 6:2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
Mat 6:3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:
Mat 6:4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.
Religions/Denominations are no more than a Geographical issue. Where you reside throughout the Bible Belt determines what Religion/Denomination you are. This is not rocket science.
This is the qualifying criteria for a preacher.
1Ti_3:2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
2Ti_2:24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,

In Christ,
Leatherneck

I go for David Jeremiah, Swindell and Kennedy. Kennedy is gone now but I still catch some of his old sermons. Stay away from those that promise you to get rich with your $1,000.00 "seed" contribution. I recently watched one preacher in an interview saying he needed a third jet so he would not have to refuel on the way to his engagements. He supposedly makes a lot of trips to Africa. I saw him, accidentally, preaching in Africa dressed up in their native dress. All the African men had on suits, ties, etc. He looked like an idiot to me. My opinions only. Don't really know where he hangs out.

My number 1 pastor to listen to is: Arnold Murray Shepherd's Chapel. I find him to be the most adept in God's Word. I like the way he teaches verse by verse chapter by chapter.
He has passed away; however, his play list is on youtube. Most scholars agree he is the best. Shepherd's Chapel will send you a free CD on the Mark of the Beast. He is the best on this subject. He does an excellent job on the Sin in the garden.
1Ti_3:2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
2Ti_2:24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
Anytime you listen to a pastor deliver a sermon and you are unable to stand up and leave and as you are filing through the isle to leave and you are unable to say to yourself, I got that message, do not go back.
In Christ,
Leatherneck

Can anyone tell me which church is the best
one to go to that explains the best and that
has less singing and more preaching. & weely
mens bible studies. I live in Macedonia, OH
Thank You May you all have a bless day..
Moose, I attend a Wesleyan Church in Michigan . 2 Weekly Bible studies, prayer meetings, a great Sunday Worship Service. I’ma musician there; but music Worship is not the center of our Worship practices, it is secondary. I hope this helps.