Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CKG carbon fiber travel shaft

langsy

I bought a 2 piece travel carbon fiber shaft from CKG in June 2021 now using it every weekend and now the hole is starting to get oval shape and now theirs play in the upper shaft handle , emailed CKG about the loose fit now ,and their not going to do anything about the problem ,this is what they said At this point we only can promise if it will brake we will send you new one. I guess I really got the shaft . I won’t be buying anything from them again , anyone else had bad problems with them . And who has a good handle I can buy from

Attachments

• CEE024B2-C49E-4A5C-9C1B-0804763EE2D1.jpeg
    CEE024B2-C49E-4A5C-9C1B-0804763EE2D1.jpeg
    921.8 KB · Views: 148
  • 38B158A9-BD4B-4BEC-9BAD-0659610A77A4.jpeg
    38B158A9-BD4B-4BEC-9BAD-0659610A77A4.jpeg
    661.7 KB · Views: 144
I had the same problem and it got so wobbly I did feel secure hunting with it. The insert on the end of the handle also come off some where. I replaced it with a wooden handle.

Could you drill another set of holes and have it work like new?
That metal clip is preset , I would have to buy a new clip and try to place it .I was looking at a new screw on connector for the ends I could buy

After posting the travel scoop and it’s problems it has ,and getting no help from CKG at First with that answer they gave me , I emailed CKG the post of what I thought , so they now fixed the problem by sending me a solid one piece long handle cfs ,now I have to figure out how to fit it in my small car 😀