Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:clapping: New V3 Owner

Bubby

Well I went out and bought a new V3 today. My dealer gave me a great price. Wasn't sure about getting the wireless headphones but they felt comfortable on my big head so I bought them. I have watched the videos on the V3 so came home and put this nice machine together and off to the backyard I went. Now I hunted my yard to death so I'm not expecting to find anything - coins anyways- but just wanted to get a feel for this machine. My first impressions is this thing is really cool - easy to navigate thru the menus compare to my DFX , the analyze screen is awesome, the pre-loaded programs really do run hot. Had to tune it down a bit to run stable. After awhile though the V3 did seem to be a little heavy to me with the D2 coil on it. I will have to try my 6x10 on it and see how it feels but overall I like this machine. Can't wait to take it out for spin down at the local park.

HH
Bubby

Good luck with your new detector bubby.

Good luck with your new detector. The V rated 6x10 is a very popular coil, I don't how good a non V nulled coil will work. Whites is out of 6x10 right now. Rob

Hi Bubby,
Congratulations, you made a great buy! The main trick with this machine is to go slow and have patience,you will be rewarded!

Got me a new one last week too!!! I haven't been able to use it too much but for the short time I've had it, it's been fun!!