Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Class Ring w/ New Deus!

GarrettGuru

Two weeks ago I caved and bought a used XP Deus w/ 11" coil. After a couple less successful previous hunts, I went for a short hunt this Sunday afternoon with 'Mkus' to an overgrown playing field behind a school. We were finding some clad here and there and the usual trash. I was swinging along in the center of the field when I got a solid mid 80s tone. Still not super familiar with the Deus' target IDs, I decided to dig this one up. I turned up the plug but the target was still inside the hole.. I scooped out a handful of dirt and felt a solid object between my fingers. Expecting nothing more than trash, I opened my hand to reveal a chunky bright gold class ring!!!! I could not believe my eyes. I still cannot believe my eyes! What an awesome day!! Its a 10k gold class ring from '74. The ring does contain inscripted initials on the inside of the band. I am going to see if I can return this beautiful ring to its original owner. Can you imagine how awesome it will be to see them have it back? -Greg

Nice find Greg the Deus is a great machine! that ring would be a sweet return!

Well done Greg - good luck finding the rings owner !

No better feeling than returning a ring.
Congrats on the great find and good luck on the return.

Well done with the finds.

I just sold my 11" coil as I use the H/F coil all the time these days.:) Jerry.

congrats! Might be time to change your internet handle...lol

calabash digger said:
congrats! Might be time to change your internet handle...lol
lol right maybe deusguru?

Very well saved.

If you look around the world the XP Deus has found some very nice and sometimes unusual even historical finds.:thumbup: Jerry.

It’s my go to machine anyone who says bad things about is fine with me more good finds for my Deus !!!
It’s light and powerful!

UPDATE: I was able to locate the owner of the class ring! I met her today and returned it. As you might expect, she was VERY happy to have it back!

excellent job... Well done!!
Congrats on a successful return!