Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Class Ring

Prep1957

Small class ring 2002,10K near volley ball court.Locked on at 6 on ID 5 inches down.Found last weekend 1 hour hunt too cold.Sorry for pictures in a hurry to go to bed.Hunting that day 6,7,8,9 open,25 through 39 open.

Nice find and thanks for the additional info. I have a niece who lost her H.S. class ring years ago and want to next try looking for it using the Safari. Having an approx. TID reading to keep an eye out for will be of a big help.

Nice find. For a 2002 class ring it sank awfully fast to have been 5 inches deep - even if they lost it in 2002 but I would assume they wore it a year, maybe two. You said it was near a volley ball court, was it in the sand?

Anyway, that is a very nice find and since it is such a recent class year, I am sure someone will be very happy to know their long lost ring is alive and well. Keep us posted... :thumbup:

Don

Normally for years I just sold all the rings I found but have been getting questioned a lot of were I have been getting these rings at gold buyers and they are paying me by check whatever happened cash for gold..My daughter found owner and returned ring she payed over 400 dollars for it new,she knew her from school.The gold value was only 45 dollars.I told her she did not owe me anything.She asked my daughter what I liked food wise bought me large Chicago Pizza from Arillios first time I ever had that name was one of best pizza I have had.New volley ball court found a lot of junk jewelery and clad.Ring was 10 foot off sand.She said she lost it 2 years ago.Sounded like tin foil.Found nice Sterling drug scale also just barely covered.

Ah, that's a great story - I am sure she was excited about getting it back. This will be a story she will tell her friends and family about hundreds of times I am sure.

Don

I found a 1963 class ring a couple of years ago. That high school was consolidated and closed in 1967. It turned out the guy who lost it still lived in the area and I contacted him and gave it to him. He said he remembered that he had lost it shortly after getting it and did not have it when he graduated. He was kind of emotional about it and said he needed to tell me a little story to explain himself. It seems his grandfather lived with them when he was growing up and he liked to drink from time to time. Things would come up missing around the house and, sure enough, Grandpa would show up with a bottle. So he spent all of these years wondering if his grandfather has sold that ring for a bottle. He said he was really happy to know that didn't happen and knowing that was worth a lot more to him than the ring. It made my day and that story is certainly worth more to me than the ring.

Brookie

Way to go Prep!

Bunker