Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Class Ring

Made a trip out with the CTX and unearthed this nice class ring ring dated 1967 from the "Institute of Technology" in Cebu, Phillippines. I found it at a local school where I attended 2nd grade back in the early 80's. There is a persons name engraved inside and I'm trying to locate the owner who I would imagine would be in his late 60's by now.

You should look on the School web site it would give you a good chance at finding the person

I found a 1933 High School ring that would make the person in the 90's today so you have a
better chance at finding your person alive today

Also the high School was demolished in 1980 so there were no records on the their web site about the 1930's students

Good luck and HH

Thanks so much I'll give that a shot. I found who I think the owner is Facebook but he hasn't responded back. Probably thinks I'm spamming lol. .

AgileMJOLNIR said:
Thanks so much I'll give that a shot. I found who I think the owner is Facebook but he hasn't responded back. Probably thinks I'm spamming lol. .

Super nice honkin' ring! I've experienced that before - people are very cautious when contacted out of the blue. Good luck with your attempts at a return:thumbup: