Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Clean sweep does its job well

Got out today, whith the golden & my 8x9 coil. was thinking the clean sweep left some coins because its not to deep . Boy was i wrong , ONLY FOUND 1 PENNY . and that was 4.5" down in ice. That clean sweep left nothing for me . Found the nice broach by a swing set .. Was rather cold 18 F One high tone was way down in the frozen dirt, left it thear , I,m sure i would have destroyed it whith my pick . Wish we could get back in the 40sand melt this snow

Sounds like a good deal with tha clean sweep.

I want to get my 12X10 out on tha swim beach to see how it does.

Nice broach.

Thanks for sharin,

Tabdog

finaly got to try out my golden and picked out my first dime about 2" down thers no mistake on that high tone thats for sure and come on warmer weather that was like a tease!

Well gunnar I think you guys got us beat on colder tempertures and snow depth some of the pastures i hunt are showing maybe 3 to 6" of snow left but that won't last long there already seeing a storm system for next thursday for the potential of a alot of snow, dam it! got out of snowmobiling metal detecting is much more fun and way less expensive.

I use my clean sweep quite a bit.

It's not deep, but I never discovered it left anything behind.

1/2 a pull tab or a small bit of foil can't escape from it.

Saves an awful lot of time, for surface targets.

Best
rmptr

at the moment i am hunting with the vaquero and a 11"widescan coil and finding alot of goodies,however is the 3"by18"better .apart from covering more ground quickly? blowfly