Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Clearwater Beach Hunts

jeffc

Was able to get out twice for a total of about three hours. Used the Impulse AQ as the beach is heavily detected. In the interest of time (and learning the tones), I dug everything.

Did find one interesting pendant with turquoise stones. It rings up 12-03, 12-04 on the CTX. No markings. Perhaps the bezels are gold.

A fun couple of days, nonetheless.

HH

JC

Attachments

• 20230604_124818.jpg
    20230604_124818.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 86
  • 20230604_124842.jpg
    20230604_124842.jpg
    867.8 KB · Views: 99
  • 20230604_124833.jpg
    20230604_124833.jpg
    876.6 KB · Views: 90
Was able to get out twice for a total of about three hours. Used the Impulse AQ as the beach is heavily detected. In the interest of time (and learning the tones), I dug everything.

Did find one interesting pendant with turquoise stones. It rings up 12-03, 12-04 on the CTX. No markings. Perhaps the bezels are gold.

A fun couple of days, nonetheless.

HH

JC
Finding the tent stakes is mostly on sand and not so much in cuts in the water ... on the sand, try circling the target and listening for modulation on the tone edges and distinct double blips. Those are give aways for iron. The bottle caps sound wider than good targets; but I still mostly dig them to be sure. I'm starting to get confident enough in identifying the bottle caps that when I get tired, I start walking away from the wide sounds without feeling I left a gold ring behind.