Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Close up insects

I asked my wife if she would like to see what was in the downstairs bathroom.... NO.
DSCN9892_InPixio.jpg

Last edited:
Her belly is pretty thin... which means your home is spotless... there's nuthing for her to catch... I have these in my garage... I leave em go... They'll catch any small bugs that move... and harmless to humans... great picture :thumbup:
Yes it does look on the thin side.I flushed it though,to stop a freak out. There are a few jumpers I love to watch hunting for food,don't tell her about those.

This is how helicopters were figured out.

1694283880713.jpeg