Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Club Fun Hunt

flinthunter

Don't forget that tomorrow (April 15) is the PATH fun hunt. All finds are eligible for the FOM (find of the month) at our next meeting.

We went and fun it was, will post finds later. We just got home from making it a three day event...... :biggrin:

Finally had a chance to clean up the weekend finds from the club hunt and a few other places we hit while camping there.

Both rings are junk but pretty finds. The small one was found at the club hunt as well as two wheats and some clad and the big one has a cross and the Lord's prayer on it. One neat trade token good for 5 cents in trade at the Suncet, yep, spelled just as on the token. The star pendent says Minnesota, The North Star State. A handful of clad. a 1923 Merc and 10 wheats make for a good hunt on such a beautiful weekend.

We wish you two could have made the hunt also. The weather was beautiful and easy digging. I even fought a few worms too! Guess who won? :thumbup:

I found 5 Wheats with the oldest being 1909. :clapping: Found a couple nickels which I love finding, even if they're not old ones. The oldest is a 1962.

Two silver dimes - 1911-D, 1956. I got these from other places in Galesburg we hit while camping.

HH and thanks for looking!

[attachment 344361 002.jpg][attachment 344362 0032.jpg]

While you may not have the quantity of finds that Larry has, you sure made up for it in quality. That Barber is in beautiful condition. Congratulations.