Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Club hunt today

Larry (IL)

What a great hunt and a beautiful day for it too. Four silver dimes were found, one IH (1890), one V Nic (1901), at least one Buffalo, numerous wheats and handfuls of clad....... and that was just during the club hunt. After awards were given in many different categories, Jerry hunted while we were packing up and found a deep pocket spill including a 1921 half, 1928 Standing Liberty and a 30 something Buffalo..... nice hunting Jerry. James found one of the two planted silver dollars and the other one was dug up and won by Jackson in a drawing. Yours truly won the attendance prize. We had 21 members show up and it seemed like everyone had a good time and the coffee tasted pretty darn good early this morning when there was still a little nip in the air. Congratulations to all of the winners in the special categories and to all of the winners who just found goodies..........:clapping: Thanks Becky for bringing out the Pizza Hut pizzas for lunch. :yo:

[attachment 211443 Hunt20.jpg][attachment 211444 Hunt21.jpg][attachment 211445 Hunt22.jpg][attachment 211446 hunt23.jpg][attachment 211447 Hunt24.jpg][attachment 211448 Hunt25.jpg][attachment 211449 Hunt26.jpg][attachment 211450 Hunt27.jpg][attachment 211451 Hunt28.jpg][attachment 211452 Hunt29.jpg][attachment 211453 Hunt30.jpg][attachment 211454 Hunt31.jpg]

From what Larry told me, everyone had a great time. I sure wish I could have joined you. You guys and gals were on my mind. James, you're the luckiest person I know, except for your better half. Congrats on finding the silver dollar. :wiggle:

Hey Jerry, nice find with the pocket spill! Can't wait to see the coins . :thumbup: Is there a mint mark on the half?

And Jackson, congrats on winning the silver dollar! :clapping:

HH,
Nancy

just a little clarification the coins were: 1921 s halve dollar, 1926 s quarter, and a 1936 nickel. what a beautiful day.

Thanks for the facts... going on memory and at my age, I got most of it right..........:biggrin:

redhardino said:
just a little clarification the coins were: 1921 s halve dollar, 1926 s quarter, and a 1936 nickel. what a beautiful day.

I wish I could have been there to see your face! And to see the coins. Great pocket spill find and congratulations Jerry. HH, Nancy

Looks like everyone had a great time. Congratulations to everyone on your finds and prizes. Wish we could have been there.