Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Co, Wy prospecting areas?

pan4au

My brother and I will be in the Denver area next month. Does anyone have any info on GPAA claims and/or other BLM land where people can can dredge, highbank, pan, sluice, metal detect, ect in Co, Wy or surrounding areas. There is not a lot of info on the GPAA online guide. TIA

I have gpaa book. There’s a lot of claims in Colorado. I look and see if any are around Denver.

I have the 2014... We are supposed to be getting the new books.. but they may not get delivered before we have to leave for Co.. I have some info on the Big Nose Kate claim in Wy... but that's about it..

I haven’t gotten the new one yet either. I want to go back there soon. Good luck. PA.

Well I guess they are mailing the new books out 7-31 per an email I got today.

Hopefully the new guide will make it before we have to leave.. Meanwhile, I guess we will be calling some chapters and or State directors seeking information on the area claims..

I’m not familiar with the east side of the Rocky’s but there’s tons of blm lands on the West side. I want take my dredge out the too.

We stayed in Co...found good color in one creek... decided against going to Wy