Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Cocoa Beach Finds

FloridaRob

Had a pretty good day at Cocoa Beach on Saturday so I thought I would share. Low tide was at 9:30 AM. I arrived at the beach at 7:00 and hunted for 7 straight hours from 7 to 2. Boy was it hot! Everything was found in the hard pack wet sand and most was found between 7:30 and 12:00. The old rule of thumb of hunting 2 hours before and after low tide held true. No gold but 3 rings: a junk plated toe ring, a nice little .925 silver ring with an amber stone and a nice big lizard design stainless steel ring. My best find was the bracelet watch which is still right on time. Also found a big pocket knife in real nice shape. The unusual find was a 1946-S wheatie in real nice shape. Thanks for looking.

Nice finds......:clapping:

Good finds!

NICE!!! Well guess its time to sell my mxt 300 w/ 950w/coil cover, 6x10 dd w/coil cover, and the 300 coils and additional rod with 2 packages of coil-rod fittings near mint condition , mxt edge book by Jeff foster, worn edges from use, Whites detector bag original box. Maybe go to flea bay under saltnpeppersplace.

Nice --good day for you--still don't understand why some put the pull tabs and junk in but hey--who am i--most of been fun--i love when i have those days--Happy Hunting and Have a Great Labor Day

Any hunting is good, nice.