Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Coil Question

DFXDon

I was reading all the adds on Kelly Co coils and they say the 950 Eclipse coil has a freq range of 6.59 KHZ that can't be correct all the other coils rang is 3 to 72 KHZ why would have the 950 at 6.59 ?? that is more in line with DFX and older detectors
Don

6.59 KHz coils are for the XLT and some older detectors. Stick to the coils tuned for the V series.

That's what I thought there add in wrong Thanks for the quick reply
Don

Strange my Eclipse 950 is stamped as V rated and I have used it on my V3i numerous times.
The Eclipse 950 is also the stock coil that is shipped with the VX3 a 2.5kHz to 22.5kHz machine.
The only difference is the 950 is a concentric as opposed to a Double D coil like the 10".