Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

COIL?

Like Bart said. Uses different technology.
From ctx3030.com it looks like the coil detects and transfers information in 3 different ways.
Below is a pic from ctx3030.com under the functions tab:

I think the transfer and receiving of information is the same as before, except the signals are enhanced digitally to and from via a better digital processor from the TX signal and the smart coil with a pre-amp digital processor in the coil that relays the information back.

That's my take, but maybe I'm wrong.

BCOOP

Add to that, CTX 3030 coils must have a waterproof connection. HH Randy

All that and a bag of chips equals GOLD in the scoop and a record of where you have been :detecting:

I think it will be a heck of a machine!!!!!

BCOOP

looking this picture you can say about all coils the same, just words to complicated, if coil connectors with working four contacts I think coils the same, but I can be wrong wrong :clapping:

That is not correct. All coils are not the same. HH Randy