Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Coils

azdigger

Anyone have any word on when the new coils might get to us....... I want one and I want it now....OK tantrum over .
Any ideas....Thanks.

azdigger said:
Anyone have any word on when the new coils might get to us....... I want one and I want it now....OK tantrum over .
Any ideas....Thanks.

I called Minelab USA Thursday morning asking about the 6" coil, the rep informed me that the 6" coil will be shipping out this week. Now, I didn't ask if that was from Malaysia or from Minelab USA to the distributors. It looks like the coil will finally be available very soon.

Good news , I got mine already ordered , just got to wait

LOL....... i called about a coil cover..... they have no idea when they will have them available. Crazy huh? Not sure if ill live long enough to see the big coil.

dewcon4414 said:
LOL....... i called about a coil cover..... they have no idea when they will have them available. Crazy huh? Not sure if ill live long enough to see the big coil.

I've noticed an abundance of 800's available all over the place this past week, I'm hoping that means production will turn to accessories now, but, once again.......we wait, :rage:!

azdigger said:
Getting pretty good at "hurry up and wait "

Ha! The army trained me for 22 years to be a master at hurry up and wait!

I to did the Army thing for 22 years also....... but now hurry up and wait aint my thing..... ive grown grumpy and impatient.

Maybe I've got too many toys, I just go do something else or use another toy while I'm waiting. CTX with WP phones, Excal, SurfMaster2, all will work while I wait. Or I just go gold dredging.

In the Marines they just taught us to use what we already had available since we often had to wait ;-) When things get to bad for the 11" coil, I use another detector with a small coil ;-)

The last I communicated with anyone at Minelab was about a month ago. I was told the 6" coil would be available by the end of June. Looking at the calendar, that's today.....

ML said:
The last I communicated with anyone at Minelab was about a month ago. I was told the 6" coil would be available by the end of June. Looking at the calendar, that's today.....

Note to myself - It would actually be tomorrow... duh