Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

coiltek 10 x 5

mike k.

Just installed a 10 x 5 coiltek on my etrac . Anyone out there know of any tips , pros , or cons about using this coil ? - mike

I used that coil a lot... Great separation due to the 10x5 design. Loved it, wished I would have kept my Etrac, you'll love the coil... Depth is pretty good too

I really like the 10x5 and yes the depth is a little less than the stock coil (most of the time) .. I have been using TTF for the past couple months and I discovered that this coil really shines with it's superb separation and the etrac has taken on a new life and it has make me a better hunter cause it has forced me to concentrate more but working around all the iron will blend the numbers so silver will be in the high thirties so beware ..