Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Coiltek 5x10

ohio fred

Purchased a coiltek 5x10 for equinox yesterday from Richard backwood detectors be here thur.I seen them on another site in stock to must have got shipment through. Just starting to get warm here.Been trying to purchase this coil for long long time.Be happy Thursday take it out for a spin.

The coil work rather well .It tend to find really coins that are really stuck and rusty it also very good for catching coin near junk area,s sperates good depth on a lot of my fins 6 to 7 1/2 inches .In my test garden it will hit 7 1/2 inch dime,s at power at 17 , .I been around big electrical tower does not seem to bother it to much phone tower bother it a little.Compared to 6 inch round it as good some times better cover a little more ground. No sliver yet.
Purchased a coiltek 5x10 for equinox yesterday from Richard backwood detectors be here thur.I seen them on another site in stock to must have got shipment through. Just starting to get warm here.Been trying to purchase this coil for long long time.Be happy Thursday take it out for a spin.

My reply is down below don't how to reply to well with this any more

My reply is down below .

Reply down a few.