Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Coiltek 9x14

mcb613

Hey guys, anyone have an idea where and when the new coil will be available? Saw Brandon in the marketing video, but haven't seen him post in a while to be able to comment. Any info appreciated.
Thx,
Mike

There is a U-tube on it.......end of march release. Price .... says contact dealers.

Dew

The release date is March 28th . . . . . and the MAP is $395

Will be posting some test results on the coil soon . . . .

Andy Sabisch

I'm highly suspicious of any review of any gear - stereo equipment, snow mobiles, cars etc. Its easy to get a nice new product and find things the reviewer and reader thinks the new product does better than the older gear that existed before; while sometimes neglecting to write about the shortfalls. There is well understood knowledge among high end sound equipment reviewers and that is - "never anger the equipment manufacturer who supplied the review gear". I'd be looking for a review that compares ALL of the new parameters of the new coil to old one and exposes weakness (no product is without weakness so don't pretend its perfect) as well as write about situations where the new product truly excels.... what are the situations the new product is designer for and where it is waste a time and money to use. I'm looking for reviews that are complete enough that I know before buying the product or not that the equipment fits my needs or will not. Just my 2¢

Andy Sabisch said:
The release date is March 28th . . . . . and the MAP is $395

Will be posting some test results on the coil soon . . . .

Andy Sabisch

Please make sure you test coil to see if it floats. Thanks