Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Coiltek search coils ?

Why aren't dealers receiving any for the Equinox ?
I've seen Coiltek 10x 5" for sale from England at a hefty premium but not many dealers in the US have them. Tempted to cancel my Coiltek order and wait a few months for the new Makro SMF machine, No wonder Minelab had to bail Coiltek out. Terrible customer service and dealer service. 5 plus months since I ordered and Coiltek doesn't even talk to the dealers to say when coils will be available. Pretty sad.

From their website:

IMPORTANT UPDATE - Coiltek NOX COILS

Since we launched the new NOX coils just 4 weeks ago on the 3rd of March 2021, we have received 1000’s orders for the product, and these orders are continuing to grow each day. We have never before experienced such demand for a Coiltek product.

We are naturally delighted to have such a positive response to the NOX product and we are grateful for your support. However, due to this unprecedented worldwide demand and the various impacts of COVID-19, deliveries are taking longer than usual.

Be assured, our worldwide distributors and dealers are doing the best they can and we are keeping in close contact with them. They are being updated regularly on availability and stock quantities.

We at Coiltek have a great production team and we are working around the clock to supply. Our commitment to quality and providing you with the best product possible is and will continue to be at the forefront.

Current delays can be up to 6-8 weeks. The best way to purchase a NOX coil is to contact your local Coiltek dealer and place an order. Again, thank you for your support and patience, we sincerely apologise for these delays.

The Team at Coiltek

6-8 weeks is not reality. Feb 2nd ordered. Still not here 5 plus months later. Coiltek hasn't even talked to a lot of American dealers. The new Nokta SFM might be released before the Nox coiltek coil is released in the USA. Should have been more open from the start about delivery to USA.

The team at Coiltek probably meant to write 6-8 months instead of weeks. It took over a month for my 6" Equinox coil to be delivered. I got it Tues. June 1st ordered it April 18th.

The team at Coiltek probably meant to write 6-8 months instead of weeks. It took over a month for my 6" Equinox coil to be delivered. I got it Tues. June 1st ordered it April 18th.
Don't think many people would have ordered any coils if Coiltek had said 6-8 months up front.

ordered the 10x6 in Feb canceled my order two weeks ago,when my dealer said he could not get a answer from Coiltek when they would ship.What I am concerned, about the coils have a two year warranty ,so s it goes bad then we have to wait another six months or more to get another one

I've seen Coiltek 10x 5" for sale from England at a hefty premium but not many dealers in the US have them. Tempted to cancel my Coiltek order and wait a few months for the new Makro SMF machine, No wonder Minelab had to bail Coiltek out. Terrible customer service and dealer service. 5 plus months since I ordered and Coiltek doesn't even talk to the dealers to say when coils will be available. Pretty sad.
You're right about the premium but Spin a Disk Metal Detectors in UK had one to me in 5 business days.

You're right about the premium but Spin a Disk Metal Detectors in UK had one to me in 5 business days.
Glad you were able to get one. I couldn't justify another $100. Plus my warranty is up in September on my Equinox. If Coiltek had delivered even 2 months ago it would have been worth having another coil. Less than 3 months left on warranty not worth it. Hope the coil works well for you.

Seems like the same site as NEL getting coils out for the Simplex. They were supposed to be released in December and still nothing. Customer service at these companies is lousy.

My stock 11” does just fine as far as coils go I have the 6” to I use mostly in waterI’d like to see a live demo of a Coiltek and the stock 11”
Mark

My stock 11” does just fine as far as coils go I have the 6” to I use mostly in waterI’d like to see a live demo of a Coiltek and the stock 11”
Mark
Yes agree. Not too much feedback on the Coiltek 10x5 coil. Would be interesting to see how it compares to the Minelab 6".

Glad you were able to get one. I couldn't justify another $100. Plus my warranty is up in September on my Equinox. If Coiltek had delivered even 2 months ago it would have been worth having another coil. Less than 3 months left on warranty not worth it. Hope the coil works well for you.
Have you had a chance to use the 10x5 coiltek coil? How does it compare to the 6" minelab?