Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Coin haul

B.T

A friend of mine, very experienced detector savy old guy, asked me to take a pic of his coins found with his Spectra. He's a top operator, great person too.

Looks like a bunch of foreign coins to me B.T. .............:rofl:

Tell your friend congratulations, he did real good.

Very Nice BT! It looks like about $300. How long did it take him?
Mick Evans.
BTW it sure would be nice to check the V3 out in person. The family is heading to Tassie for Chrissie and the missus was making noises about taking a tour through central Vic. I might just take advantage of where she wants to go and find ourselves in the Whites shop.:bouncy: If only she knew.:lol:
Mick Evans.

Yeah, they are foreign coins from the land down under, that's why so many of them are facing the wrong way up. I kept trying to flip them over for the shot but some of them kept flipping themselves back over. I think its our reverse gravity down here.:lol: He's found heaps of other stuff too, rings and whatnot's but most of them claimed by his grand-kids I think. Mick would be good to see you drop in, you going to have a fish in Tassie for those legendary monster brown trout? A 20 plus pound brownie tearing out your line, damn that'd be something!

The reason those coins keep flipping upside down, is a byproduct of the fact that water down under flows in an anti clockwise direction as it goes down the drain.:nerd::devil:, So I think you must be right.
I'm looking forward to the chance to drop in. I hope that it works out that way. I'm not into fishing myself, but I will be taking a detector with me. I understand that Tassie was the place, the last Holey Dollar was found. I news story up here a few months ago, reveled a possible hunt site that I may be able to hunt at a future date, and the reporter was ignorant of the fact. Saw one in person 6 weeks back.
Mick Evans.
P.S. Sorry I took so long to reply. Just got back from a long week end up near Coffs Harbour.