Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Cold Test Garden

Ben Town

Finally got into a walking boot yesterday, I’m happy.
I think I’ll put some heat tape on the CTX and play in the test garden today.
It’s only -20 and -50 wind chill but on the bright side it’s going to be 50 Sunday, almost a 80 degree differance !!
Ya gota love winters in IL , if ya don’t like the wether today wait till tomorrow it will change .
I can remember a colder spell years ago, they set the all time record low in IL , it was either -32 or-38 and wind chills below -50
Stay warm
BT

-24 just south of Madison,WI here Ben. I’m spending some time inside working on my chest mounted Explorer2 cuz I HAVE to do something detecting related! If I don’t,I will blow up,it’s just that way...
I think we’ve seen some cold weather in the 50 years I’ve been alive but I’m not sure this cold. I’d have to check records. It sucks,I know that!

IDXMonster said:
-24 just south of Madison,WI here Ben. I’m spending some time inside working on my chest mounted Explorer2 cuz I HAVE to do something detecting related! If I don’t,I will blow up,it’s just that way...
I think we’ve seen some cold weather in the 50 years I’ve been alive but I’m not sure this cold. I’d have to check records. It sucks,I know that!

-27 when I went to work Wed. morning here in Iowa.
I'm ready for warmer weather for sure. I've cleaned the detector and everything else, so I'm ready to go.