Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

cold weather

johno

had the ctx out for 2hrs last nite. was 35 hen i went out at 3and dropped to 28 by the time it got dark at 5. everything seemed to run fine. the only thing i noticed was , i was running gh program auto 3 and had quarter readings 20-45 ,18-45 , 12-45 , ,, ferrous readings were all over but co number pretty stable.. but the ground was also saturated. so maybe thats why. i had hit the area hard before but figured i d go over it again being so wet. and the coins were just jumpin outta the ground..... some days the dry ground they seem to jump out at ya and other days its wet... i had to put response back to normal instead of long , to many targets showing for long. ended up with 12 ,quarter 10 dimes hallf dozen pennies. all 5 inches to 9,,, where guys and myself had been before. so far the 3 times ive had the ctx out in the cold its handled it fine.