Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Come on folks lets hear about some deep finds

bula

I have heard a lot about this Vision and its ability but I have yet to see evidence that it will do better than the DFX or the MXT. I know it is new and those of you that have purchased one have not had that much time to hunt, but lets hear about some deep stuff. If I am going to spent that much I want proof.
All in all those of you that have purchased one are finding some mighty fine items, keep it up.

It's a fair question and I concur...and please, no lectures on "air tests, etc."

It does appear that the main advantage the V3 would have over the DFX- MXT-AEIOU are the multiple frequencies and graphing of targets which should help the user decide to dig or not. Many users dig everything so that may not be important to them.

Depth is great to have but if it has the ability to pull gold silver coins where others have gone over and pull stuff everyone has missed for some reason even it only gets 6 to 8 inches i will take that.

That's what Ive been waiting for also! A true in the field real world results from non whites employees! How does the v3 perform against other models of detectors! It would be nice for some one who has another model and a v3 to use both on the same targets in the real world environment(not a test bed) before they are dug up and give use the results on how they performed!

Just got my vision with my buddy Yazoo, Haven't had too much time to get into the advanced controls. He took me too a field he has hunted for ten years that use to produce silver but not lately. I was there about 20 minutes and I was hunting in deep silver mode...stock with no changes and hit a 1953 dime at about 12 inches deep. I am very good with my dfx and I know if my dfx would have picked this up, it would have been a really iffy signal. The vision hit on it like a champ and I honestly thought it was going to be a false signal until I seen the shine of that silver dime. I cant wait until I can play around with this some more and learn more things with it. It got dark and we had to go but I had no problem finding things at 8 to 13 inches in the deep silver mode.

magic said:
Just got my vision with my buddy Yazoo, Haven't had too much time to get into the advanced controls. He took me too a field he has hunted for ten years that use to produce silver but not lately. I was there about 20 minutes and I was hunting in deep silver mode...stock with no changes and hit a 1953 dime at about 12 inches deep. I am very good with my dfx and I know if my dfx would have picked this up, it would have been a really iffy signal. The vision hit on it like a champ and I honestly thought it was going to be a false signal until I seen the shine of that silver dime. I cant wait until I can play around with this some more and learn more things with it. It got dark and we had to go but I had no problem finding things at 8 to 13 inches in the deep silver mode.

Hey Magic way to go , I ordered one also but mine is on back order.We got to get back together and hit some areas sometime.HH Chappy

For you that have the vision, based on the post is it wrong to asume that the vision will tell you it is gold & not a pop top. If that is the case Im ordering one.

Sounds good to me chappy...You will love the vision...it is great!

bula said:
I have heard a lot about this Vision and its ability but I have yet to see evidence that it will do better than the DFX or the MXT. I know it is new and those of you that have purchased one have not had that much time to hunt, but lets hear about some deep stuff. If I am going to spent that much I want proof.
All in all those of you that have purchased one are finding some mighty fine items, keep it up.

If you had ordered one you would have it and could be having as much fun as i am playing with this great detector. It is now on back order. If you feel froggy better jump.
If not it may be a while before you get one. It will do things the DFX and MXT can not if it is better you will have to make that call your self.

I have jumped on too many detector hypes. I think I will wait until the smoke clears. Not saying it is not a great detector. Just want to wait and see...( I now have 12 detectors)......Jack

davidtn said:
It's a fair question and I concur...and please, no lectures on "air tests, etc."

It does appear that the main advantage the V3 would have over the DFX- MXT-AEIOU are the multiple frequencies and graphing of targets which should help the user decide to dig or not. Many users dig everything so that may not be important to them.

That's been my main thing thus far. I used a DFX for a couple years and loved everything about the machine except the depth I was getting. I read all the books and had some seasoned veterans tweak it for me but the depth just never came when I was coinshooting old parks etc.

I am a dig it all kind of guy so the whole analysis ting doesn't do much for me to be honest. However, I am and have been for the past 3yrs using Minelab Sovereigns and if the Vision can match the Sovereign on depth then I'd be sold seeing how I like the way White's machines handle.

Also, Just thought I would throw this out....don't know if someone has already mentioned this but the key pad glows in the dark! Great feature!!!!

magic said:
Also, Just thought I would throw this out....don't know if someone has already mentioned this but the key pad glows in the dark! Great feature!!!!

Got it ;-) Works fine
http://www.findmall.com/read.php?66,928713

Jerry

I know how ya feel on this - I usually wait for enough time for user reviews and to see if any bugs crop up - however, going against my normal practice, I did pull the trigger on this one fast as White's is one of the big known proven manufacturers, the features and what I had read about sounded & looked awesome, and the local dealer had one left. And to add to that, the weather was spring like, I was bored, and the local dealer was home when I called.

That's all it took to talk yourself into it, I go a lot longer than that. Well except when it is something that just reaches out and grabs me.