Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Coming back to etrac!

cragar21

Last year I traded my etrac in on the new ctx. I admit it was like having to cut off my right arm letting her go. I really enjoy the ctx and features it has but found a deal on a used etrac I just couldn't pass up. So I am back with the etrac and it feels great. Should have a pretty good arsenal this season and the silver can run but IT CAN NOT HIDE! The thing I have missed most about the etrac has gotta be the sunray probe and that silver sound. Good luck this year everyone and am looking forward to seeing some great finds between the ctx and etrac forums. HH!

Welcome back? The old trusty eTRACs are hard to beat.

Just curious, what persuaded you to go back to an eTRAC when you already have a CTX?
Is the eTRAC gonna only be a backup to the CTX or your goto detector?

The etrac is actually for my wife (wink) when she wants to go with me. I am actually gonna interchange and do some depth and sound comparisons on targets. I just love the probe so much I couldn't pass up on a good deal. I think depending on how I feel that day will decide which detector I use. I am just a die hard minelab fan.