Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

COMPADRE found my HEART

ken ward

It was to nice out today. I had to get out a little. Went to a soccer field and hunted the side lines. Only hunted for about 2 hours. Found $3.43 in clad and this 1960 copper penny with a heart cut out... I thought it was kind of neat. I had my disc. set at all metal. I got some of the quarters at a good 6" deep. The ground had a lot of clay in it. I was really surprised to get some targets that deep in that kind of soil. I guess you never under estimate the COMPADRE.. Thanks for looking... KEN

Cool . The weather is going to be nice for a few days. Might be the last time to hunt this year.

Neat find Ken, 1960 is the year I was born.

Great find Ken, Compadre is a great detector for beginners or old timers like me, Hard to put them down.

Ken i also got quarters at a good 6'" deep as well i was surprised to i was getting them deep and i could get dimes at 5" deep when i had mine and that was with the small coil 5.75", nice Modded coin

It sure seams like that when people get the COMOADRE in there hands it is a different world for them ,, Now they don't want to put it down. How could Tesoro make such a small and light weight detector that is loved by any one that touches it. It is so easy to use and down right fun. I have 6 Tesoros, The one I take 90% of the time is the COMPADRE. WHY, because I know what it is telling me and I trust it. I know it will do the job and do it good.. Thanks for looking... KEN

That's a neat heart penny.:thumbup:

tabman