Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Comparison posts between brands not allowed in this forum !

Elton

Laplanders post .................

Equinox forum rules don't allow side by side comparison's with other brands of detectors
in the Equinox forum.
Your post will be moved to the Metal Detecting Forum.
It is fine to make comparisons between Minelab detectors in the Equinox forum.
Laplander

PS: Same goes for any other brand specific forums. Comparisons between other like brand detectors only.
Between different brands comparisons are allowed in Metal Detecting Forum.

Limited comparisons are also welcome in Beep and dig forum for beep and dig detectors..and beach & water forum for water units.

If it becomes a deliberate bashing of a particular brand in allowed forums......
.....Those type comparisons will be deleted.

Elton....... since it was moved and not deleted are you saying we can make comparisons in the METAL DETECTING FORUM between brands?

Dew

Although i appreciate your imput Jim......... i was asking Elton. I took Laplander's comments as saying it was OK to post ML comparisons in THIS forum. I got that. BUT he appeared to be saying it was ok to compare ANY detector over in the METAL DETECTOR FORUM..... thats why it was moved rather than deleted.

Dew

Yes. Comparisons between different brand detectors is allowed in the metal detecting forum.. unless it becomes a completely beat up/trashing the opposing brand post.

I like the Beetles and ZZ top .........oh Brands not Bands oh never mind Ellie .......keep up the Good Work ! Carry on ......