Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Computer crash got me:throw:

Bill Ladd

My main home computer finally went, & I only had I-phone to get the net & emails. Is there a Findmall phone app yet?
Hopefully I have everything somewhat straitened out now, & I can get back to making some picture posts & film editing.........
Folks have been asking for some new YouTube stuff, & luckily all raw film footage was backed up on external drive.......
Too hot here to so nuts diggin big holes or hiking far in the woods anyhow.....
But here's a photo of one of our new foundations that we feel could be very productive. Look at the size of these quarried granite blocks that were hauled in by oxen...
HH,
Bill

Lots of hard work to build back then. No Home Depots or lumberyards to go to. Everything was from the property or nearby. Cut, dug, shaped and fitted with hand tools. That's why old buildings still standing look so nice because they rose from the same ground. I get a feeling when near a site like that Bill, one that's hard to put into words. I'm sure as you are you will make some nice finds there. Keep us posted.

Just finding these lost sites in the woods....sometimes after hiking for miles is a real thrill in itself. To look over the entire ruins, take pictures, and to imagine what life was like back then & what each foundation on the property was used for.....
The relics that come out of the ground are just like the icing on the cake. There are not many of thse sites around anymore as "progress" continues to wipe them out.........
HH,
Bill

Bill Ladd said:
Folks have been asking for some new YouTube stuff, & luckily all raw film footage was backed up on external drive.......

Bill

I sure hope you get the opportunity to work on the CoinStrike video you talked about earlier on.:thumbup:

NEBeachcomber said:
Bill Ladd said:

Bill

I sure hope you get the opportunity to work on the CoinStrike video you talked about earlier on.:thumbup:
Hh

How about A G2 video

Lots of folks have been asking me to do videos for the G2 or GBug similar to the videos I have done for the F75LTD, Omega, T2, etc. that get first texas thousands of hits of free advertising. I get e-mails. PM's, plus all the posts asking. I even borrowed the Omega & did a killer free video on my own time just to hone my promotions skills, & help some folks who asked, now I'm starting to wonder why? See, the catch is to do free promotional videos, I have to have access to the equipment. Field testers don't buy the detectors they write about, & the F75LTD videos on YouTube I did are out there because they provided me that camo unit. Simple as that (& videos that continue to be clicked on over & over are FAR better promotion than something written I'd argue). They provided me the F75LTD no problem, so, no clue what changed with the G2? 1000's of hits on my YouTube page=sales. But since I don't own a G2, & I'm not in a position to just buy one being currently layed off from work, it's outta my hands. Seems like a win- win for both of us with the popularity of youtube but who knows?:shrug:
Bill

hey bill! sorry to hear of your unfortunate job loss!

(h.h.!)
j.t.