Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

confederate brass

jlfann

we hit it yesterday hard found some nice relics randys first us plate i dug the rebel plate and my third canteen spout ever enjoy we had a good time

Congrat's to y'all on some nice CW artifacts. Y'all did good. I especially like the Confetrit' plate. Well Done.

Nice finds guys.

Jlfann, what state was this Confetrit plate found in? I was wondering if this plate was worn by the Army of Tennessee. I dug a plate very similar to the one you have. The plates back on the one I have had only two hooks. The one I found was dug years ago in West Atlanta on a hill just down a ways from some of the Confetrit' trenchs.

That's great. WTG!

What a hunt ! Great finds and great job on all that brass. CCH