Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Confederate camp finds

2 Much Trash

Been working a Confederate campsite a couple of times a month for the past several months. Some of this I’ve already posted but thought i would put it all together up through the last hunt from the other day and show you guys
Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• AECCD343-7554-4663-85DE-57DAC73642F6.jpeg
    AECCD343-7554-4663-85DE-57DAC73642F6.jpeg
    166.8 KB · Views: 325
2Much, that is Just Too Much. Sorry, I couldn't resist. That is some great finds and saves on our Confetrit History you dug in the camp. That site has given up some nice relics. Stay at it. There's bound to be more from where these Relics came from. Well Done.

That's a pile of targets well done! What state are these from? I like the fired bullets they hit square and hard.
HH Jeff

Been working a Confederate campsite a couple of times a month for the past several months. Some of this I’ve already posted but thought i would put it all together up through the last hunt from the other day and show you guys
Thanks for looking.
Nice finds Bill! When ya gonna take me down to Berkeley P so I can give the Deus a try...lol.

how did you identify the Confederate site? not looking for site info, but how you did your research if you can tell me without giving up the location. I have been using old CW maps of Georgia but getting exact locations on current Google earth position is difficult around Atlanta. On the old CW maps around Atlanta you have only the creeks and maybe one or two roads to go by and often no scales on the old CW maps. Some have scales and some don't.