Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Confederate Camp: New Area Found - Day 9

ldhrelics

Join Alex Lambert and Larry Hogston as they continue to unlock the secrets of this Confederate Camp site. We only get to detect it occasionally so it's taking us a little time to figure it out. Today, Alex was swinging the Equinox 800 and I was using the Tarsacci MDT 8000. We did end up saving a little local history. Come along with us and see what we found. Thanks for watching.

So how are you liking the Tarsacci?
My time detecting with it has been limited. Until I can compare it head-to-head with other detectors I can't make a definitive comment that it will out perform my other detectors. But I will say that it has surprised me a few times thus far. When I recover from recent eye surgery I will put it to the test. Thanks for watching.

Thanks for the video. It's nice that you have a enthusiastic & capable hunting partner. Makes it more fun.