Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Congratulations from the land not quite down under

Dave J.

Congratulations to my metal detector industry colleagues at White's, for the release of their new masthead machine, the Vision! Although it won't make my own job any easier, at least it will make it more interesting!

--Dave Johnson
Chief Designer, "the company in El Paso".

PS: I would like reinforce and expand on some things which Carl and Alan have said. The White's DFX and Vision (as well as the Los Banos/El Paso company's CZ) basic metal detection technologies were developed in the USA independently of the "M company" and are not in any sense borrowed or copied from the "M company". Anyone who knows metal detection technology can confirm this with an oscilloscope. The USA and the Candy systems both work, but they ARE different. ......... One poster's assertion that "..inelab owns the patent on multi freq so any company that uses more than one freq has to pay minela.." Nope, never was and ain't now. Just typical M-swagger.

Dave J. said:
Congratulations to my metal detector industry colleagues at White's, for the release of their new masthead machine, the Vision! Although it won't make my own job any easier, at least it will make it more interesting!

--Dave Johnson
Chief Designer, "the company in El Paso".

PS: I would like reinforce and expand on some things which Carl and Alan have said. The White's DFX and Vision (as well as the Los Banos/El Paso company's CZ) basic metal detection technologies were developed in the USA independently of the "M company" and are not in any sense borrowed or copied from the "M company". Anyone who knows metal detection technology can confirm this with an oscilloscope. The USA and the Candy systems both work, but they ARE different. ......... One poster's assertion that "..inelab owns the patent on multi freq so any company that uses more than one freq has to pay minela.." Nope, never was and ain't now. Just typical M-swagger.

Way to go Dave that is big of you to Congratulate and clear that up.

Jason

A class act Dave. BTW, you can say the 'M' word here..........:rofl:....and the "F" word too. No, not that "F" word, the other one. We are all friends here and many of us are multi-line owners.

n/t

An Engineer from a competing company offering congratulations on a new product launch! Competition tempered with civility...what a concept! :clapping:

Dave J. said:
One poster's assertion that "..inelab owns the patent on multi freq so any company that uses more than one freq has to pay minela.." Nope, never was and ain't now. Just typical M-swagger.

It's unfortunate that when a rumour is repeated enough, some people believe it as factual.