Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Congratulations

Rob (IL)

It seems that the myth that the V3i is a complicated machine and tough to master has finally been put to rest. I am seeing good finds being made and few if any questions about how to use the V3i. Good to see you have reached the level of V3i Guru. :clapping:

Keep the finds coming.

[attachment 234827 Untitled-1.jpg]

I received my etrac today and tackled my yard hoping to find all the silver that the v3i had missed. I found one wheat cent in my 5 acre hunt. I found numerous non ferrous targets at nice depth but I guess I really didnt gain anything with the new detector. I will have to give the etrac another week and then decide if it is going up for sale. The etrac and its noise cancellation are the reason I found the wheat, it was right on top of some power lines.

The v3i pinpoints so nice and its target ID are the absolute best, I can say this now without question.

I have had dealers tell me the etrack will out rellic hunt v3 i. But i hunt with a friend on ocasion that has etrack and se pro and it doesnt see the bullits and buttons like my custom set up relic getter program. Its like i told him once i had a good grasp on my v it came alive. The dealer had to be talking factory programs. Out of the box the etrack was a little deeper. Deeper on only a few target types. After a good understanding of the v it saw tiny targets only a few inches deep the track just would not touch!. Tiny tiny lead fragments bird shot.the v in my humble openion is the most versatile and adaptive detector avalable anywhere and its made. In the good ole u s a with an unbeatable warranty and world class service from some of the most knoledgable people in this feild anywhere.....jeremi in bama. Wish it was waterproof and i would only need one detector.

Glad it works for you.

People in general will say just about anything whether they know what they are talking about or not. YOUR opinion is the only one that matters. I know first hand that the V is a great relic machine.

I am becoming more comfortable using my v3i and i am just hunting in the Hipro mode. My goal is to stay just in this mode and master it before i move to another. I was considering the New 3030 but i come to piece with myself to stick with what i have--learn it and eliminate the time and effort to start all over with something else. Plus you can't beats Whites service. HH hope to be posting some gold soon.

arclyt said:
I am becoming more comfortable using my v3i and i am just hunting in the Hipro mode. My goal is to stay just in this mode and master it before i move to another. I was considering the New 3030 but i come to piece with myself to stick with what i have--learn it and eliminate the time and effort to start all over with something else. Plus you can't beats Whites service. HH hope to be posting some gold soon.
That's the spirit... anyway the 3030 is starting to show it's real side. Many are selling the 3030 after testing it. I rather stay with the V3i, I know what I have and I love it.

Not so fast Rob I have PLENTY OF QUESTIONS! I'm just saving them.... :)