Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Considering an E Trac

hydrodog

E Trac hunters, I am seriously considering an E Trac to add to the detector arsenal and was wondering what upgrades if any should be made ,coils batteries, rain cover etc. thanks

A rain cover and a smaller trash coil would be good additons. The batteries that come with it are fine. The Etrac comes with one rechargable battery and one battery carrier if you need to use store bought batteries as a backup. I have hunted all day and have yet to run out of battery power from the rechargable one. I leave the other in my vehicle just in case. The X1 probe is a great add on if you don't already have a good hand held pointer. Maybe a swinging harness if you think you need it.

If you order from NWI detectors (Larry) he will throw in the rain cover plus he will give you a great price besides. Plus he is a member and sponsor on this forum...

http://nwidetectors.com/minelab-detectors.htm