Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Cornfussed

ohio fred

I have the Deus 2 WS6master the puck 9 inch coil' and wsa2xll wireless headphone.Question When new update comes Do you have to update just the puck ?Do you have to update coil and wireless headphone to ? little confused about what i been reading on line'. Thanks for answer.

I have the Deus 2 WS6master the puck 9 inch coil' and wsa2xll wireless headphone.Question When new update comes Do you have to update just the puck ?Do you have to update coil and wireless headphone too ? little confused about what i been reading on line'. Thanks for answer.
On another note…how you liking that 9” coil Fred?

On another note…how you liking that 9” coil Fred?
First time deus user always wanted to try one so i bought Deus 2 ws6 master puck 9 inch coil.Really like that 9 inch coil smooth out of all my machine,s this includes nox 800 the deus is one of my deepest machine,s .That 9 inch coil hit some deep buried coins in test garden.lot of emi around me just tried the mono program Sunday works great.Really like that 9 inch coil.Still learning the Deus i will see how it go,s the summer.Weather just turned good this weekend.

First time deus user always wanted to try one so i bought Deus 2 ws6 master puck 9 inch coil.Really like that 9 inch coil smooth out of all my machine,s this includes nox 800 the deus is one of my deepest machine,s .That 9 inch coil hit some deep buried coins in test garden.lot of emi around me just tried the mono program Sunday works great.Really like that 9 inch coil.Still learning the Deus i will see how it go,s the summer.Weather just turned good this weekend.
The 9” coil reminds me a lot of the Sunray X-8….clear, sharp, light, great control, deep…my concern is ALWAYS achieving depth, if I don’t see a 7”+ coin I typically don’t see old coins. The 9” coil has really gained my trust as an everyday use coil. The difference between it and the Sunray seems to be more in the FMF platform and what it’s doing as opposed to raw depth capability…my Sunray and other coils with FBS/2 never even saw these targets I’m now finding. I’m glad you’re also finding the machine overall to be what you paid for, it’s an eye opener for sure IMO.

Last edited:
After looking at the directions for the new update V 1.0 apparently the headphones are updatable and need to be updated or they will not work.
I guess we were wrong. I wish some things were better explained in the manual. Things were so much easier and less complicated,confusing before updatable detectors.
Manual’s are almost useless anymore with all the changes.
From what I understand now you only need to update the headsets on V 1.0 and not the previous versions

Attachments

• IMG_3043.jpeg
    IMG_3043.jpeg
    246.9 KB · Views: 49
The thing that caught me off guard was I followed their instructions and it never said to update the headphones.
After the UPDATE it said turn on the REMOTE and then the remote said to PAIR them which it couldn't do because the versions were not the same.
I thought maybe it would UPDATE the headphones from the REMOTE but it doesn't you have to actually go back in the program and update the headphones through there something I don't remember them mentioning in their update program. The old method I remember them telling you to plug in the headphones and update those too.
TNS mentioned I needed to manually update the headphones and all worked out fine after that.

After looking at the directions for the new update V 1.0 apparently the headphones are updatable and need to be updated or they will not work.
I guess we were wrong. I wish some things were better explained in the manual. Things were so much easier and less complicated,confusing before updatable detectors.
Manual’s are almost useless anymore with all the changes.
From what I understand now you only need to update the headsets on V 1.0 and not the previous versions

The thing that caught me off guard was I followed their instructions and it never said to update the headphones.
After the UPDATE it said turn on the REMOTE and then the remote said to PAIR them which it couldn't do because the versions were not the same.
I thought maybe it would UPDATE the headphones from the REMOTE but it doesn't you have to actually go back in the program and update the headphones through there something I don't remember them mentioning in their update program. The old method I remember them telling you to plug in the headphones and update those too.
TNS mentioned I needed to manually update the headphones and all worked out fine after that.
Apparently you don’t have to update the WSAII headsets with the older versions just the new V1.0. update.
I assume you are referring to the newest update ?