Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Counterweight for my Nox 600

I spent some time in the shop today. Wanted to figure out a counterweight for my Nox 600 stock shaft. It's all metal with a very durable rubber cover. I'm not even sure what the weight is as I have no scale. However, what a huge difference it makes in balance and comfort. While testing things out I used a wrap of black tape to keep it secure which is probably all that's needed. However once completed. I drilled a small hole and installed a tiny sheet metal screw. Like a whole different machine carry wise.

Excellent job! Could you explain what materials you used (metal & rubber) and where you purchased them? Thanks!

It's made of steel rod and aluminum. I made knives for many years so I have a ton of supplies in my shop.