Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Couple of CW Minies with Etrac

Wesley

Just a few pics from last week while I was up in Richmond hunting with a few friends. We have a very large farm to hunt, but since this was third trip out with the Etrac I wanted to experiment with it. The area I chose was next to a barn with farm equipment in it. My friends thought I was crazy with all the possible trash and iron around. Well, as you can see I am not crazy and here is the proof. Each one was about 5 inches. It was trashy but I waited for the magic numbers to pop up and each time they did it was a minie. I have several years experience with the Explorer XS and II, and this did help. Thanks and happy hunting! Total for day was 8 and some clad coins

Wes

will get an invite. I hit a pretty good farm in Holland, I'll try to call you before the winter wheat gets planted.

Tony,

I have a new farm that I have not hunted yet in southern Suffolk. looks good, but can not promise anything. Only one problem, I can take only one person at a time. Don't you hunt with Shark Hunter? I have seen some post from a friend of his and they seem to be cleaning up on some nice relics. Just give me a call with your schedule so we can line something up. I can take you to Richmond anytime. i musst say the relics are getting few and far between, but there is still some nice ones out there. 718-3456. Stay safe!

HH

Wes