Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Couple of Fall hunts.

NebTrac

Hi guys. Here's a link to the video I did with Bob Wynn and Firewxman. Bob is on the X-Terra forum and Firewxman is on the MXT part. I'm sorry I don't have time right now to do pictures, but I will get some uploaded of some of my finds from this summer.

I haven't hunted nearly as hard as I did last year.

The video is almost 17 minutes long, but Shawn (Firewxman) had some great "firsts" and we got 'em out on FULL Digs too. I thoroughly enjoy going back and watching his first Barber and Standing Liberty Quarter digs (all within a foot of each other. Sitting there all this time from at least 90 years ago.

Take care.

NebTrac

P.S. - has anyone else had problems with their SunRay Pro-Golds. This is the 2nd time I've busted mine at the yoke where the "earmuffs" connect to the head piece.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONkSVfqCIww

Troy------There has been several people that has had a breakage problem in that area on the Pro Golds that you mentioned.-----I have had to send 3 or 4 pair of them in for repair that broke in that area.----If I remember right, Ralph (Sunray) told me that they have been "beefed up" (stronger material) since the earlier ones.-----So if you get them repaired, they should (hopefully) be of a stronger material now.-----I have an older pr. of Golds setting here right now that has to be sent in that is broken in the exact place you mentioned.---------------Del

Nice video Troy...so cool to see full digs like that:thumbup:

Nice to see ya' postin' again. Good luck next season too.

As for the pro Golds...yep...I have had to send in mine at least twice...and they broke in the exact same place as you described.

Like Del said...if I remember correctly they have since been beefed up in that area.

I would also add that Ralph's repair person does an excellent job and the turnaround time was fantastic on each occasion.

NO way I would hunt with any other headphones. I have 3 pairs just in case something happens in the field....i have backups ready and waiting.

Take care...and thanks for the video