Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Couple small pieces of Gold

OldBeechnut

Out doing some recon for another Honey Hole in the Chesapeake Bay yesterday, Searched deep for targets but very little other then a couple sinkers, worked my way in close to shore where it is fairly trashy. Crab pot pieces, iron, aluminum pieces and trash. Cherry pick'en I was able to nail a few small pieces of yellow using coil control, separating the good from the bad. I'm not a big fan of going thru a trashy area but when I know the history of the spot and the chances of.......... I will work every piece that goes under the coil using the small 7.5 inch coil on the excalibur. The medallion is the size of a one dollar gold coin, 10k..1.5 grams then the High school emblem from a HS ring is .5 grams....10k

i see dollar signs there Joe those are easy to let go of to melt. From all your gold the past few years...... id say Ring Daddy is ready to by the AQ lol.

Many Thanks for the kind replies! And Good Luck to all with the hurricane coming up the coast..

dewcon4414 said:
i see dollar signs there Joe those are easy to let go of to melt. From all your gold the past few years...... id say Ring Daddy is ready to by the AQ lol.

For sure buddy, I have a small bag of Misc gold ready to go out..Come on "Fisher "AQ"

Since I couldn't wait any longer, and purchased both the TDI BeachHunter and the Nox, the "AQ" should be released at any time, now! Isn't that the way it usually goes? That's okay, though, as I like to wait until a detector has been around for little awhile, and tested, before buying one. Then again, it might be nice to be the one that's doing the testing??

Nice gold you got there, OBN.