Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CP6'S Are amazing!!

ordered the cp6's on monday from across the pond and they show up today (fri) thats just insane. I have owned a bunch of phones but these are amazing. I like the stock but I like phones that go over the head and cut out background noise so I can listen to the deeper tones and concentrate on my sounds. Nothing is lighter or more comfortable then these...hands down. Thanks Andy for recommending them on a previous post..sure will keep my ears warm this winter and will enjoy every minute of them.

I'm glad you like them Mike and I'm amazed as much as you that they got there so quickly (they've taken that long to get 50 miles away in the past).:thumbup:

Chef....how jast they got to Wisconsin from the UK was insane...before I opened them I had to think over and over what I ordered cause I knew it could not be the phones..but it was!!!

Terry - nope my headphones module was charged slid it on like you do with the stock phones and done!!! I can take more pics if you all need but im telling you I have never wore or held anything better or lighter. They are really nice headphones im real impressed...and lifetime warranty!!

Agree 100% . . . . . they are of the highest quality and slipping the control module from the backphones to the CP6 unit is a snap. They are very quiet and do a great job on the sounds . . . . I have to give the speakers in the CP6 phones an edge over the backphones. And remember, they have a lifetime warranty.

The phones from Central Searchers are another option and also use high quality phones that accept the control pod from the backphones . . . . .I have been switching back and forth between the two and they are both great phones.

And let;s not forget that the WS5 phones will be released soon and while it might not be the choice for someone that has the backphones already, there will be a choice when people buy them in the future so if over the head phones are what you prefer, the option will be there. Having used these as well, they are also very comfortable and sound great

Andy Sabisch

Andy Sabisch said:
Agree 100% . . . . . they are of the highest quality and slipping the control module from the backphones to the CP6 unit is a snap. They are very quiet and do a great job on the sounds . . . . I have to give the speakers in the CP6 phones an edge over the backphones. And remember, they have a lifetime warranty.

The phones from Central Searchers are another option and also use high quality phones that accept the control pod from the backphones . . . . .I have been switching back and forth between the two and they are both great phones.

And let;s not forget that the WS5 phones will be released soon and while it might not be the choice for someone that has the backphones already, there will be a choice when people buy them in the future so if over the head phones are what you prefer, the option will be there. Having used these as well, they are also very comfortable and sound great

Andy Sabisch

Thank you Andy for the feeback, I know many people might be leary about buying overseas but these made it in 4 days thats just amazing. I cant get a postcard from 2 states away in that time..lol. I really do enjoy them and like Andy said Lifetime warranty is a huge plus. Going to take them out for a spin today in this 20 degree weather.

Take care and good luck!
AFMIKE

Mine took 3 weeks to come but there is snow on the ground so no big deal.

The WS5 phones will make their own mark once available in the market place.

They have a much larger screen and buttons to match.

I think that the UK will have a pick and mix if thats the case then the new headsets will not be so difficult to fund.

Certainly the guys purchasing the Lite kit and using the headset as their controller would be better off with the WS5`s.

Well thats the way that I see it.:thumbup: Jerry.

I just ordered a pair. Looking forward to receiving them.

Well I hear the WS5's will be real pricey from what I hear. These are not very costly and I just loved them today. Took these out for a spin just in a tot lot (rubber chips) only cause they dont freeze up and had fun and loved the tones and how comfortable they were. The 2 bucks in change will help out the cause. I cant do any hunting with the Deus till we warm up 20 degrees in the wind with frozen ground including our woods was not fun. Will say tho I killed the nickels.

Before posting links to vendors that are not sponsors of Findmall, be aware that Gary has taken a hard line on this . . . . . his forum, his rules . . . so to avoid a thread being pulled, please keep that rule in mind when responding to posts on the forum . . . . .

Just wanted to avaoid an issue after the fact or a question as to what happened to a thread

Andy

na I wont ever post a vendor on here, wish i know of a sponsor who sold them cause most I checked did not. Good point tho Andy, I dont want anyone to get in trouble just wanted to let people know that they headphones are fantastic.

AIRFORCEMIKE,

How much different are the tones of the CP6 compared to the standard Deus backphones? I just ordered a set.

thanks,

Joe

AIRFORCEMIKE said:
ordered the cp6's on monday from across the pond and they show up today (fri) thats just insane. I have owned a bunch of phones but these are amazing. I like the stock but I like phones that go over the head and cut out background noise so I can listen to the deeper tones and concentrate on my sounds. Nothing is lighter or more comfortable then these...hands down. Thanks Andy for recommending them on a previous post..sure will keep my ears warm this winter and will enjoy every minute of them.
welldone!!!!!respect!!!!

Cadman the tones in opinon are not much different I think best way to descibe them is more polished I guess. Just love them!!

I also ordered 2 pieces of cp6 Deus headphones and they arrived today.. they seems to be very nice headphones for the Xp deus.:thumbup: