Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CP6'S Are amazing!!

I just received my set of the new cp6e. I dont know what they sound like yet but they are every bit as comfortable as my killer Bs. As of right now I am very happy with the purchase!

Those are not the same style headphones I received for my CP6's a few months ago. Yours look more like the RAT MSA headphones. A very comfortable headphone. Here is a picture of the ones like I received.

hey goodmore. i was told these are new and exclusive to one of chef-phones authorized dealers. i dont want to mention the name as they arent a sponsor here. They are very very comfortable and they are supposed to have better sound reproduction or something. I havent used them with the detector yet though as i just received them this morning. They were the same price as what i found the cp6 for and i liked how they looked so i bought them instead. I have never worn the cp6 to know what they feel like, but after wearing these around, I have no desire to. The only thing i dont like is the decal is silver/blue instead of silver/red like the other model. thats just my picky side coming out though...lol. Since its just pinstriping I am gonna switch the blue out for some red...now that you mention it, the box does say msa safety on it.
here is a blurb from the advertisement without mentioning any dealer names:

At last the waiting is over and a sensible alternative to flimsy Backphones is here.

Following on from the success of the cp6 headphones Chef-Phones Has designed a set of headphones using the same speakers in the original cp6 but uses the Hard Wearing cp3 shell which gives amazing tonal quality.

So all in All the same quality you got from the original cp6 headphones but with the added durability and Comfort of the cp3 shells

goodmore said:
Those are not the same style headphones I received for my CP6's a few months ago. Yours look more like the RAT MSA headphones. A very comfortable headphone. Here is a picture of the ones like I received.

I like yours better. I have used the RAT MSA headphones on my other detectors for years. Yours do look very similar to them. Oh well. I have used my CP6's on a few hunts. I will tell you that the tones of the Deus really come to life. I hope you enjoy your new headphones as much as I enjoy mine. I will probably go to the backphones over the Summer. The option of either is what sold me on the CP6's. Just slide the headphone receiver on either one.

goodmore said:
I like yours better. I have used the RAT MSA headphones on my other detectors for years. Yours do look very similar to them. Oh well. I have used my CP6's on a few hunts. I will tell you that the tones of the Deus really come to life. I hope you enjoy your new headphones as much as I enjoy mine. I will probably go to the backphones over the Summer. The option of either is what sold me on the CP6's. Just slide the headphone receiver on either one.

I agree completely. I just bought my deus last week and had the coice between the deus with backphones or the new ws5 but I knew I wanted to go this route after talking with airforcemike on a few occasions and him telling me how much he liked the cp6s and being able to switch back and forth..

very nice bro..glad you love the phones. I have to say they look pretty nice even in smurf blue!