Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Crackers or no crackers?

Ronstar

Wife and I were discussing the merits of soups. I say crushed up saltines complete the soup, she says absolutely no way. Three out of my four kids agree with me, what say all ye???

Saltine crackers in soup made it much better.
+1

I do agree !
1. large bowl
1. sleeve of saltines
1. pot of my homemade Chile
2. tbsp. per bowl of Hellman's
10 shakes of tobaccos bottle.
crackers Rock!
P.S. i like the fried bread idea Draco going to give that a shot next:unsure:(y)
i just got an idea for a post, thanks Ronstar.
Oh and for tomato soup! has to be grilled cheese sandwich W/garlic salt on it. for dipping! (no crackers)

Last edited:
I remember my Mom putting a small round cracker called oyster crackers in tomato soup too. Dead on with the grilled cheese! Try it with Smoked Sharp Cheddar, as Andy would say….. hmmmm,hmmmm, hmmmmm